- Visitor Info
- Things to Do
- Meetings & Groups
- Sports Authority
you have (0) items in your itinerary!
Oct 21, 2009 by Hamilton County CVB
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take aÂ last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Take a hayride through the woods to pick out that perfect pumpkin at theÂ Stonycreek Farm Pumpkin Festival â€“ Thursday, October 1 â€“ Saturday, October 31.
2. Get spooked by theÂ Headless Horseman at Conner Prairie, then stick around for Ghost stories by the fire- Friday, October 23 - Saturday, October 24.[caption id="attachment_1193" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Hear spooky ghost stories while sitting around the Conner Prairie campfire..."][/caption]
3. Have an Adventure in Archaeology at Strawtown Koteewi Park - Friday, October 23.
4. Come dressed up in costume and ready to party at PumpkinFest in Carmel's West ParkÂ â€“ Saturday, October 24.
5. Take the train and enjoy a pizza dinner during Pizza Train â€“ Saturday, October 24.
6. Get an early start on holiday shopping at one of our local Indiana shopping hot spots like Clay Terrace, Hamilton Town Center, Carmel Arts & Design District or Downtown Noblesville.
7. In need of a long weekend away? Â Enjoy the special that Springhill Suites in Carmel is offering - buy 2 nights and get 1 free!
8. Finish up your weekend with a sweet treat from the Conner Prairie Apple Store...
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!
Accredited by the Destination Marketing Association Program (DMAP) of the Destination Marketing Association International.
37 E. Main Street
Carmel, IN 46032