- Visitor Info
- Things to Do
- Blog - Real Stories, Real Experiences
- Meetings & Groups
- Sports Authority
you have (0) items in your itinerary!
Oct 07, 2009 by Hamilton County Tourism
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take aÂ last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:[caption id="attachment_1157" align="alignright" width="201" caption="Arcadia Autumnfest, photo from ArcadiaInArts.com"][/caption]
1. Â Take a hayride through the woods to pick out that perfect pumpkin at theÂ Stonycreek Farm Pumpkin Festival â€“ Thursday, October 1 - Saturday, October 31.
2. Â If it is too chilly to be outside on Friday night, catch a movie at the Hamilton 16 IMAX instead!
4. Â The newÂ "Second Saturday's" event kicks off in the Carmel Arts & Design District. Â Live music, art, giveaways and more will be featured at this free event - Saturday, October 10.
5. Watch as history comes alive through music and dance during Conner Prairie'sÂ Lenape Dance. - Saturday, October 10.
6. Take a trip to yesteryear when big band, swing and pop standards were ever so popular as the Hedgehog Music Showcase Radio Revue takes on the tunes from the 1920-30-40sÂ - Saturday, October 10
7. Discover your inner artist during the Arts & Crafts on the Square event downtown NoblesvilleÂ â€“ Saturday, October 10.
8. Catch up with friends over coffee at Noble Coffee & TeaÂ in Noblesville.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!
Oct 07, 2009 by: Hamilton County CVB
Thank you Stacy for the additional "Thing to Do!" Check out the family-friendly craft fair.
Oct 07, 2009 by: Stacy L.
There is also "Christmas in October" at Fishers High School this Saturday. Craft booths, etc.
Accredited by the Destination Marketing Association Program (DMAP) of the Destination Marketing Association International.
37 E. Main Street
Carmel, IN 46032