- Visitor Info
- Things to Do
- Vacation Ideas
- Meetings & Groups
- Sports Authority
you have (0) items in your itinerary!
Dec 23, 2009 by Hamilton County CVB
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
[caption id="attachment_1518" align="aligncenter" width="281" caption="Don't forget to order dessert! Photo from PetersonsRestaurant.com"][/caption] 1. Have a last minute Christmas wish? Â Visit Santa at his house on Noblesville Square & tell him what you are hoping to see in your stocking - Thursday, December 24.
2. Need to get out of the house on Christmas day? Â Go with the family to see a movie at the Hamilton 16 IMAX theatre in Noblesville.
4. Get up and dance during aÂ live musical performance of tunes from the 1920s-30s-40s at Hedgehog Music Showcase in Arcadia - Saturday, December 26.
5. Experience the beauty and peacefulness of winter during theÂ Snowflakes and Silent Nights Exhibit at Cool Creek Park in Westfield â€“ Saturday, December 26 - Sunday, December 27.
6. Stroll through a wonderland of icing, gumdrops and sprinkles atop remarkable gingerbread creations during "Gingerbread Village" at Conner Prairie in Fishers - Saturday, December 26 - Sunday, December 27.
7. Work off Christmas dinner during a Pre-History Village Tour at Strawtown Kotweei Park in Cicero - Saturday, December 26 - Sunday, December 27.
8. Sip on a delicious beverage, dine on steak or seafood and enjoy conversation during dinner at Peterson's Restaurant in Fishers.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!
Accredited by the Destination Marketing Association Program (DMAP) of the Destination Marketing Association International.
37 E. Main Street
Carmel, IN 46032