- Visitor Info
- Things to Do
- Premier Golf
- Meetings & Groups
- Sports Authority
- Media Relations
you have (0) items in your itinerary
Sep 10, 2009 by Hamilton County CVB
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or are looking to take aÂ last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:[caption id="attachment_1031" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Artomobilia, photo courtesy of CarmelArtsAndDesign.com"][/caption]
1. Â Celebrate "Going Local Week" by visiting a weekend Farmers Market, a local winery or a U-Pick.
2. Â View theÂ "Berlin Airlift - A Legacy of Friendship" traveling exhibit, now displayed at the Indianapolis Executive AirportÂ â€“ Friday, September 11 - Saturday, September 12.
3. It's not too late to participate in theÂ "Tour De Carmel" cycling event! Saturday registrants are welcome to join in on this exciting 10 or 20-mile ride â€“ Saturday, September 12.
4. Â Stroll through beautiful Noblesville residences during theÂ "23rd Annual Tour of Historic Homes" - Saturday, September 12.
5. Â Study Indiana rocks and fossils duringÂ "Science Saturday" at Conner Prairie in Fishers - Saturday, September 12.
6. Â Ride theÂ Tipton Pork FestivalÂ Train to Tipton, where you can depart and continue on with your adventure at the Pork Festival - Saturday, September 12.
7. Â Gather in the Carmel Arts & Design District for Artomobilia and check out an outdoor gallery of seminal designs from automotive history - Saturday, September 12.
8. Â Enjoy the music from great live bands duringÂ "Sunday Music On The Patio" at Fionn MacCool's in Fishers- Sunday, September 13.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for more details on the activities above and other weekend fun ideas!
Accredited by the Destination Marketing Association Program (DMAP) of the Destination Marketing Association International.
37 E. Main Street
Carmel, IN 46032