- Visitor Info
- Things to Do
- Premier Golf
- Meetings & Groups
- Sports Authority
- Media Relations
you have (0) items in your itinerary
Sep 30, 2009 by Hamilton County CVB
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take aÂ last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:[caption id="attachment_1135" align="alignright" width="199" caption="Potter's Bridge - photo from MyHamiltonCountyParks.com"][/caption]
1. Â Take a hayride through the woods to pick out that perfect pumpkin at the Stonycreek Farm Pumpkin Festival â€“ Thursday, October 1 - Saturday, October 31.
2. Â Get festive at Noblesville's "First Friday's- Fall Festivals" eventÂ Â â€“ Friday, October 2.
3. Â On Saturday morning, take a (free)Â Pre-History Village Tour at Strawtown Koteewi Park in Cicero. - Saturday, October 3.
4. Â Watch the birds migrate south during Saturday Morning Fall Migration Bird Hikes at Cool Creek Park in Westfield. - Saturday, October 3.
5. Gather the family together and go to the (free)Â Potter's Bridge Festival in NoblesvilleÂ â€“ Saturday, October 3.
6. See theÂ Fall Exhibit at the Museum of Miniature Houses in Carmel - Saturday, October 3 - Sunday, October 4.
7. Put on your jousting gear for theÂ 5th Annual Fishers Renaissance Faire â€“ Saturday, October 3 - Sunday, October 4.
8. In a weekend packed with fall festivals, make time to go to theÂ Sheridan Harvest Moon Festival â€“ Saturday, October 3 - Sunday, October 4.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!
Accredited by the Destination Marketing Association Program (DMAP) of the Destination Marketing Association International.
37 E. Main Street
Carmel, IN 46032