If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
[caption id="attachment_2751" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Heading home on the Pumpkin Train - my little guy was TIRED after visiting the patch"]
1. Experience hayrides, zip lines, pumpkin picking and more at the 38th Annual Stonycreek Farm Pumpkin Harvest Festival
- daily until Sunday, October 31.
2. Stock up on caramel covered apples, cider and other fall treats at the Conner Prairie Apple Store
- Open Tuesdays-Sundays through October 31.
3. Take aÂ Haunted Underground Railroad Ghost Walk
through Westfield - Friday, October 22.
4. Be scared silly at the unforgettable annual Headless Horseman
event - Friday, October 22 - Sunday, October 24.
5. Put on your Halloween costume and head to West Park for the family friendlyÂ Spooky Social
- Saturday, October 23.
6. Enjoy the Opera during theÂ Met Live in 3D
show at the Hamilton 16 IMAX - Saturday, October 23.
7. Play a round of Haunted Indoor Miniature Golf
at Coopers Stardust Bowl in Noblesville - Saturday, October 23 - Sunday, October 24.
8. Chug-a-chug-a-CHOO CHOO! Hop aboard the Pumpkin Train
for a fall ride to a pumpkin patch - Saturday, October 23 - Sunday October 24.
*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, IndianaÂ visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com!