If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
[caption id="attachment_2798" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="Do you have what it takes to win at cornhole? Photo from IndyCustomCornhole.com"][/caption]
1. Â Take part in Follow the North Star
, an unforgettable, award winning program that places you as a runaway slave. Not recommended for younger children - Thursday, November 4 - Saturday, November 6.
2. Enjoy the gorgeous works of local artists during the 60th Annual Fall Show
in Noblesville- Daily until November 12.
3. Check out the fun, new fall and winter displays at the Museum of Miniature Houses
in Carmel - Daily until Sunday, December 19.
4. Gather with family and friends in Downtown Noblesville for the First Fridays
event - the theme this month is a soup cook off, yum! - Friday, November 5.
5. Missing the farm markets from the summer? Then head to the Hamilton County Marketplace
for foods, crafts, treats and more - Saturday, November 6.
*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, IndianaÂ visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com!
Related Categories: Indiana Fall Fun, Indiana Family Vacation, Indiana Outdoors Activities, Indiana Shopping, Indiana Weekend Activities, Things To Do Indiana