[caption id="attachment_1846" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Bear Slide Golf Club in Cicero "][/caption]
With the temperatures warming up and the sun shining in the sky â€“ I realized that spring is just around the corner - and with spring, I think golf. I am not a great golfer, but I do know that our course selection in the county is outstanding. We also have Indiana golf stay and play packages, so there is no need to travel to a super-exclusive golf resort to play the links like a pro.
Here is how you create your Hamilton County, Indiana Golf Stay and Play Package
For more information, or to order a guide to Hamilton County, Indiana golf, call 800-776-8687.
- Visit us online at IndianasPremierGolf.com for details on the courses, hotels and prices.
- Pick your golf among eight participating courses: Bear Slide, Wood Wind, Brickyard Crossing, The Fort, Plum Creek, Prairie View, Purgatory, and River Glen.
- Choose your dates. Regular rates apply May through September. Super Saver rates apply October through April.
- Call the hotel of your choice to book your package- ask for the golf sales director, they will help you with reservations and tee times.
- Grab your clubs and swing away!
[caption id="attachment_1848" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Purgatory Golf Club in Noblesville"]
*All-inclusive stay and play packages include:
- Accommodations and breakfast â€¨- Confirmed tee times with cart â€¨- Welcome gift upon check-in â€¨- Pro Shop merchandise discount -
Rates are per person, plus tax and based on double occupancy rooms. All packages require advance reservations, include guaranteed tee times and are subject to availability. Prices are subject to change and based upon playing any of the Stay and Play participating courses one time each. Brickyard Crossing requires a surcharge. Packages canceled within seven days of check-in must be paid in full.
[caption id="attachment_1849" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Plum Creek Country Club in Carmel"][/caption]
, Indiana Outdoors Activities