If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
[caption id="attachment_1950" align="alignright" width="199" caption="Strolling through Forest Park"][/caption]
1. Explore theÂ latest exhibits
at the Museum of Miniature Houses - Wednesday, March 31 - Sunday, April 4.
2. Visit the "Emerging Colors Exhibit
" at the Birdie Gallery in Noblesville to enjoy a spring show of paintings, ceramics and sculptureÂ Â - Thursday, April 1 - Saturday, April 3.
3. Step back in time and into Conner Prairie's Science Lab forÂ Science Saturdays
- Saturday, April 3.
4. Indulge in a delicious breakfast from Kelties Restaurant during the 2nd Annual Breakfast With The Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
at Wood Wind Golf Club in Westfield - Saturday, April 3.
5. Take advantage of the warm weather and stroll down the Monon Trail
in Carmel, walk through the paths of Forest Park
in Noblesville, hike the trails of Strawtown Koteewi Park
6. Visit ourÂ Restaurant of the Week
- Alexander's on the Water - to enjoy a sweet treat.
7. Tap your toes to music of the 1920s-30s-40s during a live musical performance at the Hedgehog Music Showcase
in Arcadia - Saturday, April 3.
8. Satisfy your taste buds during the Easter Buffet
at Oak Hill Mansion in Carmel - Sunday, April 4.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!
, Indiana Dining
, Indiana Spring Fun
, Things To Do Indiana