If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
[caption id="attachment_2341" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="The Flavor of Fishers, photo from FlavorOfFishers.com"][/caption]
1. Join the Downtown Arcadia Arts
as they celebrate the grand opening of a new art gallery - Friday, July 30.
2. Want to catch a live show? Visit the Belfry Theatre in Noblesville as they present "Calamity Jane, a Musical
" or stop by the Carmel Community Playhouse for "A Grand Night for Singing
" - Friday, July 30 - Sunday, August 1.
3. Take a bottle of wine and a picnic to Conner Prairie, where you can enjoy the music of Tchaikovsky at theÂ Symphony on the Prairie
- Friday, July 30 - Saturday, July 31.
4. Buy fresh foods, participate in special activities or simply enjoy the summer air during the Carmel
farm markets - Friday, July 30 (Westfield) - Saturday, July 31 (Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville)
5. For a sampling of local foods, beverages, art and music - spend the day at the annual "Flavor of Fishers
" event - Saturday, July 31.
6. Ride the 1859 Balloon Voyage- I just did
7. See groups such as KORN during the Mayhem Festival
at Verizon Wireless Music Center in Noblesville - Saturday, July 31.
8. Spend Sunday evening winding down during a free concert at Seminary Park in Noblesville
- Sunday, August 1.
*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, IndianaÂ visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com!