A tenderloin sandwich consists of a thinly sliced piece of particularly tender pork battered and breaded (or grilled) before being served on a hamburger bun. Of course, this explanation was likely a complete waste of our time, because a prerequisite to being a true Hoosier is loving good tenderloin. It’s for that reason that Hamilton County has a string of restaurants that form the Tenderloin Trail. And speaking of which, Tenderloin Tuesdays start today.
Okay, let’s back up. First of all, the Tenderloin Trail is known as perhaps Hamilton County’s tastiest trail. All year round, you can dine in at any of these restaurants and enjoy a tenderloin sandwich. Whether you prefer it breaded or grilled, you’ll find the sandwich of your heart’s desire in Hamilton County. What makes Tenderloin Tuesdays special is that those same restaurants are offering better deals. Here are the individual restaurants and the deals they are offering for Tenderloin Tuesdays:
- Barley Island Brewing Company: $1 off on tenderloin
- Dooley O’Toole’s: $6.95 breaded or grilled tenderloin
- Great American Grill at the Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Carmel: Bourbon-Apple pork tenderloin for $16, which includes a FREE dessert.
- Grille 39 at the Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel: $1 off breaded tenderloin
- Lutz’s Steakhouse: $1 off breaded or grilled tenderloin
- Nickel Plate Bar & Grill: New Cajun-grilled tenderloin for $6.95 or breaded tenderloin for $7.99
- Sahm’s: Buy one tenderloin sandwich at regular price and receive 2nd for 50% off.
- The Hamilton Restaurant: FREE non-alcoholic beverage with the purchase of tenderloin sandwich
- Woody’s Library Restaurant: $9.95 Pork tenderloin sandwich with kettle chips
Tenderloin Tuesdays start today on Tuesday, June 25. They will continue each week until the finale on Tuesday, July 30. So tend to your tenderloin cravings on Tuesdays, and you can enjoy Hamilton County’s best tenderloin on the cheap.