This month, enjoy everything from stirring musical performances to traditional holiday shows in our 8 Great Towns. See your favorite local groups and internationally-renowned artists and performers. Purchase tickets now for these exciting performances:
1. The Perfume Shop, now through December 11 at the Belfry Theatre in Noblesville, Indiana. A fun comedy about two bickering co-workers who unknowingly exchange love letters as anonymous pen pals.
2. Noblesville Symphony Orchestra presents Sounds of the Season, December 9 at Noblesville High School.
3. A Christmas Carol, December 8-18 at the Studio. The Carmel Repertory presents this Christmas classic. See who scares you the most" The ghost of Christmas past, present or future.
4. On December 9, Chris Isaak will perform his hit songs and holiday favorites at the Palladium.
5. Holidays with Angela! Indiana native and renowned soprano Angela Brown will join the Carmel Symphony Orchestra at the Palladium for two holiday performances on December 10.
6. Carmel Community Players Holiday Cabaret, December 16-18. Enjoy local talent and performers of all ages. Tickets only $10!
7. Carmel-based Actors Theatre of Indiana takes the show on the road to perform Frog and Toad, December 16-18, at the Pike Performing Arts Center in Indianapolis.
8. Roald Dahls Willy Wonka beginning December 16 at the Tarkington. Parents and kids will love this modern-day classic about a little boy named Charlie who visits a wacky, wonderful chocolate factory. For an additional $15 per child, join in a Candy after-party? on December 17 and 18 to meet Charlie and Willy Wonka, visit the bubble room, and make a chocolate creation.
9. Boston Brass at the Palladium, December 17. Enjoy big band arrangements of classics like Joy to the World, Greensleeves, and Frosty the Snowman. Note: The Studio, the Tarkington and the Palladium are in the Center for the Performing Arts in Carmel, Indiana.