The kids are out of school. The family is here for a visit. That means more time to enjoy holiday fun! Check out these active things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana, now through early January.
1. Take a dip in the pool at The Monon Center in Carmel.
2. Also at the Monon, you can let the kids shoot some hoops at the Pacers Youth Hoops Holiday 3-Day Clinic. The cost is only $95 and includes a ticket to a Pacers game.
3. Bowl in the New Year at Pinheads in Fishers. Enjoy unlimited bowling at the Family Glow Bowl on New Year's Eve, 5-8 p.m. Cost: $15 per person.
4. Lace up your skates at the Carmel Ice Skadium. Daily public sessions, noon-5 p.m. and 6-10 p.m., now through Jan. 1.
5. Play a game of tag at Laser Flash.
6. Exercise with a friend. If you're a member of the Fishers YMCA, bring a guest during Bring A Friend Week, now through December 31.
8. Go dashing through the snow - minus the sleigh! Hamilton County Parks are open 365 days a year! Keep active and stay warm!