If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Be a part of a local tradition and visit Country Christmas at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville. Take a wagon ride, pick out a Christmas tree, sip warm cider and visit the greenhouse - Saturday, November 21 - Monday, December 21.
2. Give thanks with family and friends during the annual Thanksgiving Day Dinner at Oak Hill Mansion in Carmel - Thursday, November 26.
3. Look for good "Black Friday" shopping sales at Clay Terrace Outdoor Mall in Carmel or Hamilton Town Center Outdoor Mall in Noblesville - Friday, November 27.
4. Kick off the holiday season at the annual Noblesville Lighting Ceremony - Friday, November 27.
4. Enjoy a live theatre production ofÂ Christmas Belles at the Belfry Theatre in Noblesville - Friday, November 27 - Sunday, November 29.
5. Celebrate the illumination of the Arcadia Christmas Tree - Saturday, November 28.
6. Want to mail a letter to Santa? Beginning Saturday, the Fishers Parks Department will collect letters to be sent to the North Pole - Saturday, November 28 - Monday, December 14.
7. Gather in Noblesville for the 30th Annual Holiday Parade - Sunday, November 29.
8. After the parade, stay in Noblesville and spot Santa as he visits the Historic Square - Sunday, November 29.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!