If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or are looking to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this Labor Day weekend:
- Wrap up the 2009 season of Symphony on the Prairie at one of the 4 final shows - Thursday, September 3 - Sunday, September 6.
- Spend the first Friday evening of September at "First Friday's - Upstairs Downtown" on the Historic Noblesville Square - Friday, September 4.
- While on the Square celebrating First Friday's, visit Jazz Squared for an evening of great music - Friday, September 4.
- Take a hike at Cool Creek Park during one of their guided walks - either the "Saturday Morning Fall Migration Bird Hikes" or the "Woodland Fall Wildflower Hike." - Saturday, September 5.
- Relax with a picnic and family at Veteran's Park in Sheridan during the "Sunset Mandolin Serenade." - Saturday, September 5.
- On Labor Day, hop aboard a caboose at the Indiana Transportation Museum in Forest Park for a quick train ride! - Monday, September 7.
- Enjoying your free Monday off of work?Gather a group of friends and play a round of golf at one of our Indiana premier golf courses.
- Gobble up a caramel apple from the Apple Store at Conner Prairie - Open September 1-November 1, Tuesday - Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm.
*Visit us online at VisitHamiltonCounty.com for more details on the activities above and other weekend fun ideas!