If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Be a part of a local tradition and visit Country Christmas at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville. Take a wagon ride, pick out a Christmas tree, sip warm cider and visit the greenhouse - Saturday, November 21 - Monday, December 21.
2. Celebrate the season during Noblesville's First Friday event, themed "Holidays in Downtown." While on the Square, stop by the Noblesville Main Street tent to buy tickets for the Home Tour and see 3 beautifully decorated Victorian Era Homes - Friday, December 4.
3. Enjoy a Holiday Home Tour in Carmel - Friday, December 4 - Saturday, December 5.
4. Visit Conner Prairie for a Candlelit Tour of Prairietown or to explore the Gingerbread Village - Friday, December 4 - Saturday, December 5; Gingerbread Village is a daily event that lasts through January 3, 2010.
5. Shop for holiday gifts at the 3rd Annual Holiday Farmers Market in Noblesville - Saturday, December 5.
6. Stop by the quaint town of Arcadia to celebrate "Christmas on Main Street" - Saturday, December 5.
7. Watch the Holly Jolly Christmas Parade in Atlanta & stay after it ends for music, cider, shopping and a chili cook off - Saturday, December 5.
8. Dance the night away to your favorites songs from the 80s, 90s and today performed live at Fionn MacCool's in Fishers - Saturday, December 5.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!