If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. In need of a long weekend away? Enjoy the special that Springhill Suites in Carmel is offering - buy 2 nights and get 1 free!
2. Immerse yourself in "My Way, A Musical Tribute To Frank Sinatra"- a live theatre performance that features close to 60 classic songs from "Ol' Blue Eyes"- Wednesday, November 4 - Saturday, November 6.
3. Experience the Underground Railroad firsthand at Conner Prairie's unforgettable program "Follow the North Star" (Reservations required, participants must be 12 years of age or older)- Thursday, November 5 - Saturday, November 7.
4. Be a judge while taste testing delicious soups from Noblesville restaurants during the "First Friday's Soup Cook Off" Friday, November 6.
5. Revel in an evening of dancing, food, wine and other spirits during a live "My Yellow Rickshaw" performance at Fionn MacCool's Irish Pub- Friday, November 6.
6. Enjoy the music of the Carmel Symphony Orchestra as they present "The Many Moods Of Cameron Carpenter" Saturday, November 7.
7. Meet the artists and enjoy the creations during the Hamilton County Artists' Association's 59th Annual Artist Show in Noblesville (free to the public!) Saturday, November 7.
8. Planning your dream wedding? If so, stop into the 2009 Bridal Show at the Hamilton County Fairgrounds in Noblesville - Sunday, November 8.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!