If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Guys - enjoy a Pre Super Bowl beer tasting night out at Kiss Z Cook in Carmel - Friday, February 5
2. Conner Prairie is offering all kinds of unique Historic Trade Classes - take time to experience one this weekend - Friday, February 5 - Sunday, February 7
3. Still haven't seen Avatar? Check it out on the big screens of the Hamilton 16 IMAX in Noblesville.
4. Spend Saturday strolling the aisle of goodies during the Hamilton County Marketplace at the 4H Fairgrounds in Noblesville Saturday, February 6
6. Tap your toes to the great music of the 1920s, 30s and 40s at the Hedgehog Music Showcase in Arcadia - Saturday, February 6
7. Visit our Restaurant of the Week - Keltie's - for a great local dining experience.
8. Can't make it to Miami for the big game? Then stay in Hamilton County and watch the Colts take on the Saints in the Super Bowl at Mudsocks Grill or Barley Island Brewery in Noblesville, Nickel Plate Bar & Grill in Fishers or the Mellow Mushroom in Carmel. Also take advantage of THESE Super Bowl specials - Sunday, February 7
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!