If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
[caption id="attachment_1527" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Gingerbread Village at Conner Prairie"][/caption]
1. Ring in the New Year while enjoying a delicious dinner and live music at the Mansion at Oak Hill in Carmel - Thursday, December 31.
2. Or, countdown to midnight at the Fishers Conference Center party. Â This package includes an overnight stay and free drinks. Come and enjoy yourself without worrying about being on the road - Thursday, December 31.
3. Last chance to visit the sweet winter wonderland that is the Gingerbread Village at Conner Prairie (this fun seasonal event closes down this weekend!) - Friday, January 1 - Sunday, January 3.
4. Enjoy New Years Day withÂ antique shopping at the Carmel Old Town Antique Mall. Free snacks & football provided for the men and a $5 gift certificate will be given to the ladies - Friday, January 1.
5. Spend Saturday strolling the aisle of goodies during the Hamilton County Marketplace at the 4H Fairgrounds in Noblesville - Saturday, January 2.
6. Is your New Years resolution to get into shape? Â Start on that goal a little early and participate in the Race to the New Year 5k walk/run - Saturday, January 2.
7. Bring your skates to Red Man Park in Westfield for a fun filled evening of free outdoor ice-skating (event is weather permitting)- Saturday, January 2.
8. Tap your toes to tunes from the 1920s-30s-40s at the Hedgehog Music Showcase in Arcadia - Saturday, January 2.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!