If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Go shopping for a cause! Select shops in the Carmel Arts & Design District are donating portions of March profits to breast cancer research - Daily March 1 through March 31.
2. See the runaway hit NUNSENSE - a fun live theatre performance featuring dance, audience interaction, laughter, amnesia, nuns and more - Wednesday, March 3 - Saturday, March 6.
3. Take the little ones (ages 2-5) for an afternoon filled with merry music at Conner Prairie in Fishers - Friday, March 5.
4.Visit our Restaurant of the Week - Serendipity - for high tea or a delicious afternoon brunch.
5. Ready for winter to be over? Visit the Birdie Gallery in Noblesville for the Emerging Colors exhibit - a spring show of paintings, ceramics and sculpture - Thursday, March 4 through Friday, April 30.
6. See the tiny new exhibits on display at the Museum of Miniature Houses in Carmel Open every week, Wednesday - Sunday.
7. Weather permitting, spend some time strolling through the Snowflakes & Silent Nights exhibit at Cool Creek Park in Westfield - Open daily until Sunday, March 7.
8. End your weekend on a high note and experience a live performance by Broadway star Ben Vereen - Sunday, March 7.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!