If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Watch as the Actors Theatre of Indiana features nearly 60 classic "Ol' Blue Eyes" songs during the performance of My Way, A Musical Tribute To Frank Sinatra" - Wednesday, November 11 - Sunday, November 15.
2. Take in a live theatre production of Christmas Belles at the Belfry Theatre in Noblesville - Friday, November 13 - Sunday, November 15.
3. Listen and enjoy as the Diamonds perform their musical hits from the 50s and 60s at the Oak Hill Mansion in Carmel Friday, November 13.
4. Tantalize your taste buds during a food and wine tasting at Kiss Z Cook in Carmel (space is limited, be sure to make a reservation) - Friday, November 13.
5. Stroll through beautiful works of art during the Betty Boyle Opening Exhibit at the Blue Egg Art Gallery - Saturday, November 14.
6. Discover the unique atmosphere that is the Carmel Arts & Design District by checking out "Second Saturdays," a free event that showcases art, music and food - Saturday, November 14.
7. Attend the Community Creates Exhibit at the Hamilton County Art Center in Noblesville and see the finest work from local artists Saturday, November 14.
8. Take a Pre-History Village Tour of Strawtown Koteewi Park and learn about the Native Americans who built and used the space over 700 years ago - Sunday, November 15.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!