If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take aÂ last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:[caption id="attachment_1287" align="alignright" width="200" caption="Strawtown Koteewi Park, photo from MyHamiltonCountyParks.com"][/caption]
1. Watch as the Actors Theatre of Indiana features nearly 60 classic "Ol' Blue Eyes" songs during the performance of Â â€œMy Way, A Musical Tribute To Frank Sinatra"Â - Wednesday, November 11 â€“ Sunday, November 15.
2. Take in a live theatre production ofÂ Christmas Belles at the Belfry Theatre in NoblesvilleÂ - Friday, November 13 â€“ Sunday, November 15.
3. Listen and enjoy as the Diamonds perform their musical hits from the 50s and 60s at the Oak Hill Mansion in Carmel Â â€“ Friday, November 13.
4. Tantalize your taste buds during aÂ food and wine tasting at Kiss Z Cook in Carmel (space is limited, be sure to make a reservation) - Friday, November 13.
5. Stroll through beautiful works of art during the Betty Boyle Opening Exhibit at the Blue Egg Art Gallery - Saturday, November 14.
6. Discover the unique atmosphere that is the Carmel Arts & Design District by checking out "Second Saturdays," a free event that showcases art, music and food - Saturday, November 14.
7. Attend the Community Creates Exhibit at the Hamilton County Art Center in Noblesville and see the finest work from local artistsÂ â€“ Saturday, November 14.
8. Take a Pre-History Village Tour of Strawtown Koteewi Park and learn about the Native Americans who built and used the space over 700 years agoÂ Â - Sunday, November 15.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!