If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Take a hayride through the woods to pick out that perfect pumpkin at the Stonycreek Farm Pumpkin Festival Thursday, October 1 - Saturday, October 31.
2. If it is too chilly to be outside on Friday night, catch a movie at the Hamilton 16 IMAX instead!
4. The new "Second Saturday's" event kicks off in the Carmel Arts & Design District. Live music, art, giveaways and more will be featured at this free event - Saturday, October 10.
5. Watch as history comes alive through music and dance during Conner Prairie's Lenape Dance. - Saturday, October 10.
6. Take a trip to yesteryear when big band, swing and pop standards were ever so popular as the Hedgehog Music Showcase Radio Revue takes on the tunes from the 1920-30-40s - Saturday, October 10
7. Discover your inner artist during the Arts & Crafts on the Square event downtown Noblesville Saturday, October 10.
8. Catch up with friends over coffee at Noble Coffee & Tea in Noblesville.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!