1. Be apart of the memorable "First Friday's" event in downtown Noblesville where you will enjoy music, games, prizes and specials from merchants and restaurateurs - Friday, August 7.
2. All aboard! Ride the WFMS State FairTrain down to the 2009 Indiana State Fair. - Friday, August 7 - Sunday, August 23.
3. Immerse yourself into a magical world of fun, music and candy at a live performance of "Willy Wonka" at the Belfry Theatre in Noblesville - Friday, August 7 - Sunday, August 9.
4. Sip half-priced drinks and dine on delicious featured dishes at Peterson's Restaurant in Fishers Friday, August 7 - Saturday, August 8.
5. Take the family for a picnic in the park at Forest Park in Noblesville (I will be there Saturday!).
6. Boogie down to the tunes of country music star Brad Paisley at Verizon Wireless in Noblesville - Saturday, August, 8.
7. Take advantage of great sales while you are back-to-school shopping at Clay Terrace in Carmel!
8. Visit the Phrenologist at Conner Prairie to learn what all those bumps on your head REALLY mean... - Sunday, August 9.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for more details on the activities above and other weekend fun ideas!