If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Begin your weekend a little early and take a "Girls Night Out" cooking class at Kiss Z Cook in Carmel- Wednesday, January 6.
2. Create, and enjoy, a multi-course meal from the 19th-century during Hearthside Suppers at Conner Prairie - Friday, January 8- Sunday, January 10.
3. Stroll through the peaceful beauty of winter during the Snowflakes & Silent Nights Exhibit at Cool Creek Park in Westfield- Friday, January 8- Sunday, January 10.
4. Take your family or a few friends for an evening of bowling at Pinheads in Fishers.
5. Stop by the Carmel Arts & Design District for "Second Saturdays" to enjoy special promotions and discounts at the shops, eateries and galleries - Saturday, January 9.
6. Bundle up for an evening of outdoor ice-skating at Red Man Park in Westfield (weather permitting)- Saturday, January 9.
7. Get up and dance to great live music from the 1920s-30s-40s at Hedgehog Music Showcase in Arcadia - Saturday, January 9.
8. Visit Laser Flash, Indiana's largest laser tag center, for an unforgettable evening of fun and games.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!