If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Go shopping for a cause! Select shops in the Carmel Arts & Design District are donating portions of March profits to breast cancer research - Daily March 1 through March 31.
2. Enjoy NUNSENSE - a live theatre performance filled with dance, fun, audience interaction, laughter, amnesia, nuns and more - Wednesday, March 10 - Sunday, March 14.
3. Ready for spring? Visit the Birdie Gallery in Noblesville for the Emerging Colors exhibit - a show of paintings, ceramics and sculpture - Thursday, March 11 through Saturday, March 13.
4.Visit our Restaurant of the Week - Sahm's - for a coffee cake created from a tasty family recipe.
5. Take a Haunted Underground Railroad Ghost Walk tour in Westfield - Saturday, March 13.
6. Experience a Cabaret style concert when the Carmel Symphony Orchestra Presents "An Evening with Sylvia McNair" - Saturday, March 13.
7. Join the Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve on their Maple Syrup for Families Hike to search for the perfect tree, taste test the sap and turn sap into syrup by the campfire - Sunday, March 14.
8. Spend Sunday leisurely browsing all the new and old items offered at popular home parties during the Home Party Spectacular at the Monon Center in Carmel - Sunday, March 14.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!