If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or are looking to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Celebrate "Going Local Week" by visiting a weekend Farmers Market, a local winery or a U-Pick.
2. View the "Berlin Airlift - A Legacy of Friendship" traveling exhibit, now displayed at the Indianapolis Executive Airport Friday, September 11 - Saturday, September 12.
3. It's not too late to participate in the "Tour De Carmel" cycling event! Saturday registrants are welcome to join in on this exciting 10 or 20-mile ride Saturday, September 12.
4. Stroll through beautiful Noblesville residences during the "23rd Annual Tour of Historic Homes" - Saturday, September 12.
5. Study Indiana rocks and fossils during "Science Saturday" at Conner Prairie in Fishers - Saturday, September 12.
6. Ride the Tipton Pork Festival Train to Tipton, where you can depart and continue on with your adventure at the Pork Festival - Saturday, September 12.
7. Gather in the Carmel Arts & Design District for Artomobilia and check out an outdoor gallery of seminal designs from automotive history - Saturday, September 12.
8. Enjoy the music from great live bands during "Sunday Music On The Patio" at Fionn MacCool's in Fishers- Sunday, September 13.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for more details on the activities above and other weekend fun ideas!