If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. The newest Twilight movie, New Moon, opens this weekend - watch it from the comfort of the brand new Hamilton County 16 IMAX theatre in Hamilton Town Center. After the movie, stay in the area for a good dinner and holiday shopping.
2. Take the "Kicked Up Thanksgiving" cooking class from Kiss Z Cook in Carmel to learn a few new ways to prepare traditional Thanksgiving favorites - Friday, November 20.
3. Leave the comfort of the world you know... and learn what it was like to be a fugitive slave on the Underground Railroad during "Follow the North Star" at Conner Prairie - Friday, November 20 - Sunday, November 21.
4. Enjoy a live theatre production of Christmas Belles at the Belfry Theatre in Noblesville - Friday, November 20 - Sunday, November 22.
5. Be a part of a local tradition and visit Country Christmas at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville. Take a wagon ride, pick out a Christmas tree, sip warm cider and visit the greenhouse - Saturday, November 21 - Monday, December 21.
6. Browse through the aisles of the Simpler Thyme Primitive Show at the Hamilton County Fairgrounds. Holiday gifts, antiques and more will be available - Saturday, November 21.
7. Stop by Carmel's annual holiday tree lighting ceremony in the Arts & Design District - Saturday, November 21.
8. Listen to the music played by local high school students while they perform at Ben & Ari's - stay for fun arcade games and pizza! - Saturday, November 21.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!