If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Take a hayride through the woods to pick out that perfect pumpkin at the Stonycreek Farm Pumpkin Festival Thursday, October 1 - Saturday, October 31.
2. Celebrate the Art of Beer with tastings in the galleries and beer specials in the Carmel Arts & Design District restaurants during Friday, October 16.
3. Get spooked by the Headless Horseman at Conner Prairie - Friday, October 16 - Saturday, October 17.
4. Have a memorable dining experience while you enjoy 1/2 off of selected appetizers and cocktails from Peterson's Restaurant in Fishers Friday, October 16 - Saturday, October 17.
5. Start shopping for holiday gifts at the Hoosier Artisan Holiday Boutique at Oak Hill Mansion in Carmel Saturday, October 17.
6. Discover the autumn wonder in the woods of Westfield's Bray Family Homestead Park during their Fall Colors Tree Hike Saturday, October 17.
7. Join improv instructors as they put on a family-friendly improv show at the Second Story Playhouse in Carmel. Saturday, October 17.
8. Ride the rails on the Pumpkin Train - and see my family there! - Saturday, October 17- Sunday October, 18.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!