1. Take a hayride through the woods to pick out that perfect pumpkin at theÂ Stonycreek Farm Pumpkin Festival â€“ Thursday, October 1 â€“ Saturday, October 31.
2. Celebrate the Art of Beer with tastings in the galleries and beer specials in the Carmel Arts & Design District restaurants during Â - Friday, October 16.
3. Get spooked by the Headless Horseman at Conner Prairie - Friday, October 16 - Saturday, October 17.
4. Have a memorable dining experience while you enjoy 1/2 off of selected appetizers and cocktails fromÂ Peterson's Restaurant in FishersÂ â€“ Friday, October 16 - Saturday, October 17.
5. Start shopping for holiday gifts at the Hoosier Artisan Holiday Boutique at Oak Hill Mansion in CarmelÂ â€“ Saturday, October 17.
6. Discover the autumn wonder in the woods of Westfield's Bray Family Homestead Park during their Fall Colors Tree Hikeâ€“ Saturday, October 17.
7. Join improv instructors as they put on a family-friendly improv show at the Second Story Playhouse in Carmel. â€“ Saturday, October 17.
8. Ride the rails on the Pumpkin Train - and see my family there! - Saturday, October 17- Sunday October, 18.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!