If you are already planning a getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or are looking to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. All aboard! Ride the WFMS State FairTrain down to the 2009 Indiana State Fair. Train departs from the Fishers Train Station- Friday, August 14 - Sunday, August 23.
3. See Nickelback perform live in concert at Verizon Wireless in Noblesville - Saturday, August 15.
4. Escape the summer heat and catch a movie at the Hamilton 16 IMAX in Noblesville.
5. Snuggle up with a loved one under the stars while watching a Movie in the Park in Atlanta - Saturday, August 15.
6. Celebrate the 150th Anniversary of Air Mail at Conner Prairie in Fishers- Saturday, August, 8.
7. Relax with friends at beautiful Coxhall Gardens while listening to the music of the Indianapolis Jazz Quartet - Sunday, August 16.
8. Once you arrive back at the Fishers Train Station from the State Fair, walk to Handel's Homemade Ice Cream for a sweet treat. *Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for more details on the activities above and other weekend fun ideas!