If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:1. Be a part of a local tradition and visitÂ Country Christmas at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville. Take a wagon ride, pick out a Christmas tree, sip warm cider and visit the greenhouse (only a few days left!)- Saturday, November 21 - Monday, December 21. 2. Experience the beauty and peacefulness of winter during the Snowflakes and Silent Nights Exhibit at Cool Creek Park in Westfield - Friday, December 18 - Sunday, December 20.
3. Travel back to Christmas Eve of 1836, where you can take aÂ candle lit tour of Conner Prairie and watch as residents prepare for their holiday celebrations - Friday, December 18 - Saturday, December 19.
4. Help to create (and then enjoy) a holiday meal at Kiss Z Cook in Carmel - Friday, December 18.
5. Celebrate the holidays by helping Hamilton County Parks & Recreation Department and the National Audubon Society conduct its annual Christmas Bird Count - Saturday, December 19.
6. Take your family toÂ design your very own Gingerbread House at the Simply Sweet Shoppe in Carmel - Saturday, December 19.
7. Watch as the sights and sounds of holiday's past come to life at Conner Prairie during the Holiday on the Prairie event - Saturday, December 19.
8. Get into the spirit of the season and helpÂ decorate a Christmas Tree at Strawtown Koteewi Park in Cicero - Saturday, December 19.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!