If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Conner Prairie is a busy place this weekend! Create a 19th-century meal during Hearthside Supper, or learn a new skill during their Historic Trade Classes - Friday, January 15 - Sunday, January 17.
2. Attend the great Kids Helping Kids Indoor Garage Sale at Forest Park Inn in Noblesville. All proceeds from this fun event go to the Noblesville Parks programs and scholarships - Saturday, January 16.
3. Go to the Red Onion in Sheridan and enjoy their famous breaded tenderloin.
4. Stroll through the snow covered trails of Strawtown Koteewi Park while you search for and learn about animal tracks - Saturday, January 16.
5. Treat yourself to a full day of utter relaxation at the Chateau Bijou Salon & Spa in Noblesville.
6. Gather with family and friends at Redman Park in Westfield for an evening of free outdoor ice-skating - Saturday, January 16.
7. Avoid the chilly weather by catching a movie at the Hamilton 16 IMAX theatre in Noblesville.
8. Not working on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day? All day Monday, visitors to Conner Prairie can get in free! - Monday, January 18.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!