1. See animals and livestock, eat great food, dance and gather with family and friends at the Hamilton County 4-H Fair in Noblesville Thursday, July 16 Monday, July 20.
2. Volunteer, cheer or participate at IronKids and watch as kids age 6-14 compete in an exciting triathlon at the Carmel Monon Center. - Friday, July 17 Sunday, July 19.
3. Tour the Children's Garden at Coxhall Gardens with a naturalist and discover the inspiration behind this magical little spot. Free to parents and children! - Friday, July 17.
4. Celebrate 10 years of business with Ben & Ari's in Fishers - Live music, mini golf and BBQ only $5 per person. Saturday, July 18.
5. Tap your toes at the Hedgehog Music Showcase in Arcadia for a variety show featuring local and regional entertainers in an old-fashioned radio show format. - Saturday, July 18.
6. Escape the summer heat at Conner Prairie by relaxing in the shade with a cool glass of lemonade and listen to interpreters tell fantastic folk tales and stories from days gone by. Saturday, July 18 - Sunday, July 19.
7. Learn more about the Paleo-Indian and early Archaic people who called central Indiana home thousands of years ago at Strawtown Koteewi Park. Sunday, July 19.
8. Build a sandcastle, fish or simply relax at Morse Park and Beach in Noblesville Any time, any day!
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for more details on the activities above and other weekend fun ideas!