If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Go shopping for a cause! Select shops in the Carmel Arts & Design District are donating portions of March profits to breast cancer research - Daily March 1 through March 31.
2. Take part creating an authentic 19th-century meal during Hearthside Suppers at Conner Prairie (this weekend is the last chance for the year!) - Friday, March 19 - Saturday, March 21.
3. Visit the Main Street Shoppes in Westfield for their Spring Sale - and enjoy 10-15% off of everything - Friday, March 19 through Sunday, March 28.
4.Visit our Restaurant of the Week - The Ruby Pear - for a lunch, and tea, with friends.
5. Find food, accessories, home decor and more at the Hamilton County Marketplace in Noblesville - Saturday, March 20.
6. Calling all brides to be! The Ambassador House in Fishers is hosting the Wedding Belles Bridal Open House - Saturday, March 20.
7. Take an American Woodcock Walk through Strawtown Koteewi Park in Noblesville - Saturday, March 20.
8. On Saturday, visit A Corner Cottage in Noblesville for "Charmed, I'm Sure" - a time where guests can enjoy special discounts on the sweet charms & accessories - Saturday, March 20.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!