1. Bring out your inner artist at the Inaugural Gathering of Plein-Air Painters in Noblesville Thursday, June 4 - Saturday, June 6.
2. Head to Noblesville's Historic Square for the First Fridays event Friday, June 5.
3. Take the family for music, food and fun to the annual Sheridan Fireside Tales at Biddle Memorial Park Saturday, June 6.
4. Sit on a blanket in the lawn at Verizon Wireless in Noblesville while you listen to the country sounds of Rascal Flatts - Saturday, June 6.
5. Stop by Conner Prairie in Fishers: The Indiana Festival is happening all weekend long and the 1859 Balloon Voyage opens on Saturday, June 6
6. Take a walking tour filled with stories of ghosts of the Underground Railroad mixed with modern-day gangsters & spirits from Westfield's haunted history - Saturday, June 6.
7. Party in the Park at Carmel's West Park Saturday, June 6.
8. Cruise your boat around the lake during the Morse Lake Poker Run in Cicero - Sunday, June 6.
*Visit us online at http://8GreatTowns.com for more details on the activities above.