3. Enjoy an an all-time favorite musical fable of Broadway when the Belfry Theatre in Noblesville presents "Guys and Dolls" - Friday, June 4 - Saturday, June 5.
4. Discover Indiana's rich cultural heritage as you laugh, dance, stomp, stare, sway and weave your way through the Indiana Festival at Conner Prairie - Saturday, June 5 - Sunday, June 6.
5. Experience an annual outdoor storytelling celebration with the whole family during the Sheridan Fireside Tales event - Saturday, June 5.
6. Cruise into Historic Noblesville Square for the weekly Saturday Night Cruise-In - Saturday, June 5.
7. Throw on your favorite pair of cowboy boots and head to Verizon Wireless Music Center for the Brad Paisley concert - Saturday, June 5.
8. Wind down from a busy weekend with a glass of wine and good music during the free Coxhall Concert Series - Sunday, June 6. Looking for more to do? Then take part in National Trails Day at Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve, get spooked during a Haunted Underground Railroad Ghost Tour or take a Pizza Train Excursion!
*For a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com!