8 Great Things to Do for the First Weekend of November 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 by Hamilton County Tourism
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Take part in Follow the North Star, an unforgettable, award winning program that places you as a runaway slave. Not recommended for younger children - Thursday, November 4 - Saturday, November 6.
2. Enjoy the gorgeous works of local artists during the 60th Annual Fall Show in Noblesville- Daily until November 12.
3. Check out the fun, new fall and winter displays at the Museum of Miniature Houses in Carmel - Daily until Sunday, December 19.
4. Gather with family and friends in Downtown Noblesville for the First Fridays event - the theme this month is a soup cook off, yum! - Friday, November 5.
5. Missing the farm markets from the summer? Then head to the Hamilton County Marketplace for foods, crafts, treats and more - Saturday, November 6.
6. Learn more about model railroads during the Annual Model Railroad Meet At The Library event in Carmel - Saturday, November 6.
7. Participate in a little friendly competition during a Cornhole Tournament at Holland Park in Fishers- Saturday, November 6.
8. Experience an exciting musical performance when the Carmel Symphony Orchestra Presents: Family Fun! - music of Saint-Sa Carnival of the Animals featuring pianists Sylvia and Beverly Scott - Sunday, November 7.
*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com!