8 Great Things to Do for the First Weekend of October 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 by Hamilton County Tourism
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Celebrate fall during the annual Stonycreek Farm Pumpkin Harvest Festival - Friday, October 1 - Sunday, October 31.
2. Join in the fun of the First Fridays event held each month in downtown Noblesville - Friday, October 1.
3. Watch "E.T." under the stars - this is the final week of the Noblesville Movie Series, so don't miss out on the free family fun! - Friday, October 1.
4. Take a haunted Underground Railroad walking tour through Westfield - Saturday, October 2.
5. Enjoy a beautiful fall day at Potter's Bridge Park for the 11th Annual Potter's Bridge Fall Festival - Saturday, October 2.
6. Visit the 6th Annual Fishers Renaissance Faire to experience a magical place where mythology, legends, and folklore from 16th century England all converge - Saturday, October 2 - Sunday, October 3.
7. Spend time in Sheridan for the Harvest Moon Festival - Saturday, October 2 - Sunday, October 3. 8. Ride the Pumpkin Train north to pick out the perfect pumpkin - Saturday, October 2 - Sunday, October 3.
*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com!