If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend.
1. It's officially golf season! In Hamilton County and nearby in Indianapolis, you'll find more than a dozen luxury courses, including three courses designed by acclaimed golf architect Pete Dye. If you are ready to hit the links, there is a Stay and Play Package to match your playing style and budget.
2. Is miniature golf more your style? Play a round or too - or try mini-pin bowling - at Ben & Ari's in Fishers.
3. Spend a frightfully fun Saturday night with spirits from the past on the Westfield Historic Underground Railroad Ghost Walk. Cost: $15 for adults. Children and seniors 65 and up: $10. Reservations required.
4. On Sunday, partake in a scrumptious Easter buffet at The Mansion at Oak Hill in Carmel. Enjoy carved prime rib, baked ham, a sauteed chicken with a champagne cream sauce and seafood pasta. Plenty of sides and desserts too. Reservations are required.
6. Pick up a special piece of jewelry or a new purse to match your Easter dress at Martha Jane's or Eleanor Rozella's in Noblesville. You'll find all of your fashion must-haves in Hamilton County.
7. On Saturday at 11 a.m., take a spring wildflower hike with one of the naturalists at Cool Creek Nature Center. See the first beautiful flowers of the season and learn about the folklore and function of these enchanting wildflowers. Cost: Free.
8. Enjoy an afternoon at the opera. The Hamilton 16 IMAX presents Strauss's Capriccio, Saturday at 1 p.m. The viewing is part of The Met: Live in HD series. *For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana, visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com.