*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com!
8 Great Things to Do for the Labor Day Weekend 2010
Wednesday, September 1, 2010 by Hamilton County Tourism Staff
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this Labor Day weekend:
1. Gobble up a caramel dipped apple from the Apple Store at Conner Prairie - Open Tuesdays-Sundays, September 1 - October 31.
2. Shop 'til you drop at the Westfield Main Street Shoppes "End of Summer Sale" - Friday, September 3 - Monday, September 6.
3. Spend the weekend on the Prairie - after visiting the Apple Store, fly in the 1859 Balloon Voyage or stay for Symphony on The Prairie (last performance is this weekend) - Friday, September 3 - Sunday, September 5.
4. Gather on the Historic Noblesville Square for the monthly "First Fridays" celebration - Friday, September 3.
5. Bring a lawn chair and a picnic for the Jazz Squared musical performance in Noblesville - Friday, September 3.
6. Head to Verizon Wireless Music Center for the live performance from Kings of Leon - Friday, September 3.
7. All Aboard - take one of the many train rides offered this weekend - Pizza Plus Express, The Great Towns Train, Caboose Rides - Saturday, September 4 - Sunday, September 5.
8. Splash, float and swim the day away during the Splashtacular event at the Monon Center Waterpark in Carmel- Monday, September 6.