If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend.
1. Make your reservation for a Hearthside Supper at Conner Prairie Interactive History Park. It's the final weekend for you to prepare, serve and enjoy a 19th century feast.
2. Spend your Saturday night with spirits from the past on the Nefarious Noblesville Ghost Walk. Cost: $15 for adults. Children and seniors 65 and up: $10. Reservations required.
3. See three amazing talents on one special night. Listen to jazz artists Dianne Reeves and Jane Monheit, plus 17-year-old phenom Nikki Yanofsky, at the Palladium at the Center for the Performing Arts in Carmel. A few tickets are still available for their performance on Saturday, March 26 at 8 p.m.
5. On Sunday, travel back in time at the Historic Ambassador House. Take a free tour of this restored 19th century home and learn about Fishers history.
6. Take a break from March Madness with a game of disc golf at Dillon Park in Noblesville.
7. Explore art, food and history on the Nickel Plate Arts Trail. Visit the featured artisans and shops in Fishers, Noblesville, Arcadia, Cicero and Atlanta.
8. Stop by JoAnn and Co. to see the latest spring fashions. Or connect with a designer-on-call at the Indiana Design Center in Carmel for spring makeover ideas for your home. *For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana, visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com.