If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Take a hayride through the woods to pick out that perfect pumpkin at the Stonycreek Farm Pumpkin Festival Thursday, October 1 - Saturday, October 31.
2. Get spooked by the Headless Horseman at Conner Prairie, then stick around for Ghost stories by the fire- Friday, October 30 - Saturday, October 31.
3. Put on your dancing shoes and head to the Hedgehog Music Showcase for a great live performance by the swing band "Hot Club of Nashville." - Friday, October 30.
4. Watch a costume parade, gobble up chili and travel through a corn maze during Halloween on Main Street in Sheridan - Saturday, October 31.
5. Buy locally grown fruits and veggies at the final Farmers Market of the season in Noblesville Saturday, October 31.
6. Ghosts, pumpkins, gremlins and ghouls of all kinds are invited to take the Trick or Treat Train for an unforgettable Halloween experience - Saturday, October 31.
7. Be thrilled and chilled while learning about Halloween traditions of the past during the Conner Prairie "Tricks, Treats & Ghostly Tales" event - Saturday, October 31.
8. Leave the kids at home and stop by the Brockway Pub in Carmel for live music and a great time - Saturday, October 31.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!