1. Take a hayride through the woods to pick out that perfect pumpkin at theÂ Stonycreek Farm Pumpkin Festival â€“ Thursday, October 1 â€“ Saturday, October 31.
2. Get spooked by theÂ Headless Horseman at Conner Prairie, then stick around for Ghost stories by the fire- Friday, October 30 - Saturday, October 31.
3. Put on your dancing shoes and head to the Hedgehog Music Showcase for a great live performance by the swing band "Hot Club of Nashville." - Friday, October 30.
4. Watch a costume parade, gobble up chili and travel through a corn maze during Halloween on Main Street in SheridanÂ - Saturday, October 31.
5. Buy locally grown fruits and veggies at the final Farmers Market of the seasonÂ in Noblesvilleâ€“ Saturday, October 31.
6. Ghosts, pumpkins, gremlins and ghouls of all kinds are invited to take the Trick or Treat Train for an unforgettable Halloween experienceÂ Â â€“ Saturday, October 31.
7. Be thrilled and chilled while learning about Halloween traditions of the past during the Conner Prairie "Tricks, Treats & Ghostly Tales" event - Saturday, October 31.
8. Leave the kids at home and stop by the Brockway Pub in Carmel for live music and a great time - Saturday, October 31.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!