If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or are looking to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Learn about Chinese landscapes at Chen Hao's Chinese Art Exhibit: Urban Landscape Friday, August 28 - Saturday, August 29.
3. Check out Carmel's Things That Go Rodeofor a fun, free way to entertain the kids. - Saturday, August 29.
4. Wrap up summer in Arcadia with the Summer Windup celebration. Saturday, August 29.
5. While in Arcadia on Saturday night, visit the Hedgehog Music Showcase and watch a variety show that features a wide variety of entertainers and musical genres.
6. Take your taste buds to another time at Conner Prairie's Taste the Past event. Come hungry because you will be feasting on authentic food from 1816, 1836 and 1886. Saturday, August 29 - Sunday, August 30.
7. Choo! Choo! Ride the caboose shuttle to and from Forest Park. While there, take a walk in the park, spin around on their carousel or enjoy a picnic lunch. Sunday, August 29.
8. Close out the weekend with a free concert in Noblesville's Seminary Park. Sunday, August 30.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for more details on the activities above and other weekend fun ideas!