*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com!
8 Great Things to Do for the Last Weekend of August 2010
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 by Hamilton County Tourism Staff
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Take the whole family out for a day of "Family Fun on the Farm" at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville - Friday, August 27 - Sunday, August 29.
2. Make a picnic dinner and listen as the Symphony on the Prairie presents the music of the Beatles - Friday, August 27 - Saturday, August 28.
3. Have a day at the beach - in Hamilton County, Indiana! Morse Park and Beach is open each weekend until Labor Day - Saturday, August 28 - Sunday, August 29.
4. Visit the Carmel, Fishers or Noblesville farm markets for great fresh produce, meats and local art - Saturday, August 28.
5. Enjoy appetizers and a cash bar while riding the The Hamiltonian train excursion through Hamilton County, stopping for dinner in downtown Noblesville - Saturday, August 28.
6. See cool, vintage cars during the Saturday Night Cruise In taking place in downtown Noblesville - Saturday, August 28.
7. Grab your cowboy hat and head to Verizon Wireless Music Center in Noblesville for a great live show featuring Toby Keith and Trace Adkins - Saturday, August 28.
8. Choo Choo! All aboard for the caboose train rides through Noblesville - Sunday, August 29.