If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Have a last minute Christmas wish? Visit Santa at his house on Noblesville Square & tell him what you are hoping to see in your stocking - Thursday, December 24.
2. Need to get out of the house on Christmas day? Go with the family to see a movie at the Hamilton 16 IMAX theatre in Noblesville.
4. Get up and dance during a live musical performance of tunes from the 1920s-30s-40s at Hedgehog Music Showcase in Arcadia - Saturday, December 26.
5. Experience the beauty and peacefulness of winter during the Snowflakes and Silent Nights Exhibit at Cool Creek Park in Westfield Saturday, December 26 - Sunday, December 27.
6. Stroll through a wonderland of icing, gumdrops and sprinkles atop remarkable gingerbread creations during "Gingerbread Village" at Conner Prairie in Fishers - Saturday, December 26 - Sunday, December 27.
7. Work off Christmas dinner during a Pre-History Village Tour at Strawtown Kotweei Park in Cicero - Saturday, December 26 - Sunday, December 27.
8. Sip on a delicious beverage, dine on steak or seafood and enjoy conversation during dinner at Peterson's Restaurant in Fishers.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!