If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. See the tiny new exhibits on display at the Museum of Miniature Houses in Carmel - Open every week, Wednesday - Sunday.
2. Visit Sheridan for the "Welcome Home, Old Glory" program that honors a restored 30-Star Civil War Flag - Thursday, February 25.
3. Make a reservation to spend an evening back in 19th-century Indiana during Hearthside Suppers at Conner Prairie - Friday, February 26 - Sunday, February 28.
4. Enjoy a live performance of the Farndale Housing Society Murder Mystery at the Belfry Theatre in Noblesville Friday, February 26 â€“ Sunday, February 28.
5. Visit our Restaurant of the Week - Matteo's Ristorante Italiano - for a delicious Italian meal.
6. Take a "maple syrup hike" in Ritchey Woods Nature Preserve where, with the help of nature staffers, you will seek out trees, learn how to gather sap and even taste test - Saturday, February 27. UPDATE - THIS EVENT IS CLOSED UNTIL MARCH
7. Bring your ice skates to Redman Park in Westfield for an evening of free outdoor ice skating (the final chance for the year!) - Saturday, February 27. 8. Experience the "Songs Of Freedom & African American History In Hamilton County" exhibit at the Birdie Gallery in Noblesville - Sunday, February 28.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!