If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton Countyâ€™s 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:[caption id="attachment_1633" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Model Train Show at the 4-H Fairgrounds, photo from Cid.RailFan.net"][/caption]
1. Spend an evening this weekend at Conner Prairie where you can help create a delicious meal from the 19th-century - Friday, January 29 - Sunday, January 31.
2. Take advantage of the freshly fallen snow on the ground and visit the Snowflakes & Silent Nights Exhibit at Cool Creek Park in Westfield - Open daily until March 7.
4. Visit Mudsocks Grill - ourÂ Restaurant of the Week - for great American cuisine.
5. Gather with friends or family for a fun evening of bowling atÂ Pinheads in Fishers.
6. Escape from the winter cold with an indoor drawing, skating or Spanish class offered by the Fishers Parks Department - Friday, January 29 - Sunday, January 31.
7. Make your signature wine at Grape Inspirations in Carmel (must be 21 or over to participate).
8. Choo choo! Â Check out the Model Train Show at the 4-H Fairgrounds in Noblesville - Sunday, January 31.
*Visit us online at 8GreatTowns.com for a complete list of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana!