8 Great Things to Do for the Last Weekend of October 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010 by Hamilton County Tourism Staff
If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend:
1. Visit Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville for one last chance this fall of enjoying a hayride, finding the perfect pumpkin, or take a chance at the new zip line - daily through October 31.
2. Get an early start on candy collecting during the 3rd Annual Halloween at the Airport event at the Indianapolis Executive Airport in Zionsville - Thursday, October 28.
3. Make your way through the Haunted Trails of Cool Creek Park in Westfield. Guests are in the dark, so keep a watchful eye for ghouls and goblins eager to frighten you along your journey - Thursday, October 28.
4. Prepare to be scared silly as the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow rides again at Conner Prairie - Thursday, October 28 - Saturday, October 30.
5. Take part in the fun mischief of the Pumpkins, Tricks and Pranks event at Conner Prairie this weekend - Saturday, October 30 - Sunday, October 31.
6. Visit the 60th Annual Hamilton County Artists' Association Fall Art Show to see the works of local artists on display - Saturday, October 30 - Sunday, October 31.
7. Take a Haunted Halloween Underground Railroad Ghost Walk tour of Westfield - Sunday, October 31.
8. Have a safe, fun and happy Halloween - and be sure to use this guide for the Trick or Treat hours in Hamilton County, Indiana - Sunday, October 31.
*For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com!