If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last-minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend.
1. Enjoy the music of the Noblesville Symphony Orchestra as they present Sounds of the Season, Friday, December 9 at 7:30 p.m. at Noblesville High School.
2. See the final weekend performances of The Perfume Shop, now through December 11 at the Belfry Theatre in Noblesville, Indiana.
3. Stop by Harmony Winery in Fishers, Indiana, for their first annual Christmas Party. Enjoy hors d'oeuvres, cookies and warmed holiday wines while you listen to live music by Round Midnite, on Saturday, 7 10 p.m. Bring a toy for the WRTV Toy Drive.
4. Listen to carolers, take a carriage ride and leave your list with Santa during Holidays in the Arts District in Carmel, Indiana, Saturday, 2 6 p.m.
5. Spend your Saturday evening in the Carmel Arts & Design District during the IU Gallery Walk, 5 10 p.m. Visit the galleries to find the perfect gift for an art-lover on your Christmas list.
6. During the Gallery Walk, stop by The Museum of Miniature Houses to see the beautiful Christmas displays and dollhouses during their annual Candlelight Tour, 5 8 p.m.
7. Head to Stonycreek Farms Country Christmas in Noblesville to pick out your Christmas tree, and purchase custom wreaths and other holiday decor.
8. Help the residents of Prairietown prepare for the holidays in the new 1836 Outdoor Adventure at Conner Prairie, December 10 and 17, 10 a.m. 4 p.m. *For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com!