If you are already planning a weekend getaway to Hamilton County's 8 Great Towns or want to take a last minute Indiana vacation, here are 8 Great Things to do in Hamilton County, Indiana this weekend.
1. Celebrate St. Patrick's Day a little early. Experience Camerata Ireland, an all-Irish ensemble, Friday, March 11, at 8 p.m. at the Palladium at The Center for the Performing Arts in Carmel, Indiana.
2. Make a reservation for the grand-opening weekend of Seasons 52, the latest must-try restaurant on the Indiana dining scene.
3. Make a deal at Carmel Old Town Antique Mall, Saturday, March 12, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Bring in items for a free appraisal and negotiate prices with antique dealers.
4. Find something old and something new for your wedding at Wedding Belles at the Historic Ambassador House and Heritage Gardens in Fishers. See the latest trends from local vendors and enter to win a garden wedding, Saturday, 1 - 4 p.m. Cost: $5 for online tickets or $8 at the door.
5. Listen to award-winning musicians at Gold-Silver-Bronze, presented by the Carmel Symphony Orchestra, Saturday at 7:30 at the Carmel Palladium. The event features finalists from the 2010 International Violin Competition of Indianapolis.
6. Take a trip down musical memory lane at the Hedgehog Music Showcase in Arcadia on Saturday, starting at 8 p.m. With live music from the 20s, 30s and 40s, there is something for every taste. Admission is only $5 per person.
7. Bet on having fun at the Casino Night and Silent Auction at Congregation Shaarey Tefilla, Saturday at 7:30 pm. Enjoy real casino gambling and black jack, food, beer, wine and live music by The Mike Morris Band. Admission: $30.
8. Check out the first musical performance at the Studio Theatre at the Center for the Performing Arts. The Carmel Repertory Theatre presents The Fantasticks, select dates March 11-27. *For a complete listing of things do in Hamilton County, Indiana, visit our online calendar at 8GreatTowns.com.