1. Cheer on the athletes at the 2009 Indiana Senior Games Friday, June 12 - Sunday, June 14.
2. Listen to the smooth sounds of Jazz Squared in Downtown Noblesville Friday, June 12.
3. Begin your day at the Indiana Transportation Museum where you can climb aboard the Nickel Plate Limited Train and take a quick excursion to Fishers Saturday, June 6.
4. Nibble on sushi while chatting with friends on the outside porch of Kona Grill in Carmel.
5. Fly 350 feet up in the air on the 1859 Conner Prairie Balloon Voyage in Fishers.
6. Enjoy a free concert at Red Bridge Park in Cicero Sunday, June 14.
7. Gather a group for a round of laser tag at Laser Flash in Carmel.
8. Seek out good deals at the stores of Hamilton Town Center in Noblesville.
*Visit us online at http://8GreatTowns.com for more details on the activities above.